Saturday, June 26, 2010

24. Mid-Day SkinD Jabber

I'm leaving in a few days to head of to Montana for Skindependence. I finally have everything in order, and even all of my corset work designed and ready to go. I'm doing 12 (possibly 14) corsets this year, along with a couple play projects, large gauge work, anchor projects, and a lot more. I'm so excited to be a part of this event for a second year in a row!! I will wow everyone with my fancy lacing ideas and piercing projects for sure, and hope to come home with an award or two.

Aside from my working at the event, I may be getting a few modifications myself. It's been a long while since I've been pierced (by someone who isn't me), and even longer since I've had a scarification. Definitely, I'm getting two dermal anchors on my lower back and a matching tattoo with a lovely lady friend from Scotland. It's just a little butterfly with a coffee cup, but it will mean a lot to me.:) I have also been contemplating a little spiral scar on my leg. I don't exactly have many places I would want another scarification, but I'm due for more work. I already have a half-leg piece of a sunflower, and a butterfly flesh-peel on my arm. We will see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment