Thursday, June 17, 2010

21. SkinD 2010

I've been slacking on posting here.... so here's an update!

Looks like July is coming up again! This means it's time to travel to Skindependence and pierce! I have some of the most incredible projects going on...I can't wait to show everyone what is planned for corset work. :D It will BLOW YOUR MINDS! So keep checking back for updates. I hope to win some awards. :D

To learn more about Skindependence and how to go, visit www.bodymod.org. If you show up without a ticket/membership from the site, you will not be able to get in. You can always contact me if you have any questions as well.

Aside from my slacking, I've been working a ton! I ordered all of this colorful titanium jewelry and have been using it! I love industrials with some color especially. It's so much more fun than the standard. :D I've been trying to push the titanium so people can see there is more out there than just standard silver jewelry for initial piercing.




I will post again soon. I have some cool projects coming up to show everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment