Saturday, December 10, 2011

57. Boston / NYC

Last weekend I went to Boston and NYC. It was pretty neat! I love traveling to the east coast and I wish I could do it more often. :D I worked at Zaza Ink in Worcester and got the side of my neck tattooed by the owner Joe. Joe and his wife Irene are such nice people. :D Here's a not so great picture of the tattoo. It actually hurt a lot more than I thought it would!



I then went to NYC and saw Brian Decker for a scarification on Monday. It hurt LESS than the tattoo!! And Brian was so nice. It was nice to talk a little shop and hang out. I love my new piece too. :D



Here's a picture of me and Brian Decker together. :D



I walked around Manhattan and did touristy things. I've never really been to NYC and walked around so it was a cool experience! There was so much to look at and so many different kinds of people. I feel like I didn't get enough to time stay, but it was still a lot of fun. Next time I go back, I hope to stay for a few days longer. Here's a few pictures I took. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment