Thursday, October 13, 2011

55. Update

I know I haven't updated in awhile. I do need to keep up on my little blog! A lot has happened and I couldn't keep up, but I will be sure to from here on out. :)

I've been a lean mean working machine! I just returned from a guest spot in Boston and will hopefully be out on the road again in February for a convention in Iowa. I will also be at the Massachusetts Tattoo & Art Festival at the end of March. The traveling is so much fun and I just love meeting new people and seeing familiar faces. :D

Here's a few pictures of what I've been up to. :)

I've been doing a lot of the heart daith piercings. I exclusively use the niobium hearts from LeRoi. Here's a couple I've done with the pink and rainbow hearts!



I've had a lot of requests for the triple forward helix in the last few months.


Here's a picture of a tongue project I did. A scoop, standard tongue, and tongue tip, all six months and older.

No comments:

Post a Comment