Monday, March 22, 2010

11. A little update, and some cool piercings.

I've not been able to update due to my lack of a computer. The laptop I own had some problems, but it is all fixed now! Back to full updates, even photos. I promise to update more regularly!

It's been picking up here at the shop, and more unique things have been coming through the door. Here's a little of what I've been up to around the piercing world. :)

I've been doing a lot more piercing with clear glass jewelry lately. It's safe, durable, and most people can get away with them at work since it's technically a "hider" type of jewelry. Here's a lovely set of snakebites I did about a week ago. The glass is even more transparent than acrylic and looks more "invisible" once installed (since the acrylic is more yellow-ish).


This is one of the closer-to-the-eye anchors I've done. I think it's an adorable spot for a dermal anchor. She's obviously taken great care of this one. Here it is at about three months old.


Here's a cool one. I did this piercing over two years ago, and recently saw it again. Look at how very lovely and healed it is! It's a rare type of snug piercing, and I've also seen it called a ragnar. It's the only piercing that I've done like it.


I love doing fun oral piercings. Here's a scoop I did at about two weeks old. A scoop is basically a tongue surface piercing. It definitely gives the impression of venoms (two off-center tongue piercings), but without penetrating through the tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment